Comcast_Is_Starting_The_Tiered_Internet_Whether_We_Like_It_or_Not

Jon Gale donjuanica at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 12:37:30 MDT 2007

On 8/22/07, Mister E <Mister.Ed at agoracart.com> wrote:

> Put your money where your mouth is ... prove it!

First off, I don't think I have anything to prove.  I argued a point and now
somehow I'm Amish?

Then send us all an individual letter via US Postal and let us know how
> yer getting along.

I'd be happy to.  Please send a SASE to

Jon Gale
c/o Amish Preservation Society
123 Fake Street
Strasburg, PA 17579

And I'll promptly reply.

Otherwise, resistance is futile. Put down your anti-technologist
> ideologies and prepare to be assimilated. :)

I'm no anti-technologist...I've been fully assimilated.  But to say that I
could not live without internet access at my home is plain silly.

"Oh noes, what will I do now that I can't play Desktop Tower Defense at
home! "

Jon

--
What's this?  Another BLOG?  http://www.jtoo.net/