[OT] Hit and Run

Joseph Hall joseph at thatworks.com
Wed Aug 22 08:10:46 MDT 2007

On 8/22/07, Kenneth Burgener <kenneth at mail1.ttak.org> wrote:
> I know when I am talking on a cell phone I am more distracted then if I
> were not.  I think it would be very hard to dispute that.

See, that's what I'm getting at. I could be wrong, but I like to think
that my driving is the same whether I'm talking to the person in the
seat next to me or if I'm talking on a hands-free set (I refuse to
talk on the drive and talk on the phone without the hands-free set). I
certainly don't feel any more distracted. I suppose anyone that's
driven with me in both situations would be able to tell me better.

--
Joseph
http://blog.josephhall.com/