Jesse Stay jesse at
Tue Aug 21 11:45:27 MDT 2007

On 8/21/07, Clint Savage <herlo1 at> wrote:
> > While I don't agree, why can't they? They have the right to refuse
> > service to anyone—just like a restaurant can if you're not wearing
> > shoes. If you don't like their service, take your business elsewhere.
> And I will take my business elsewhere.  That we can agree on.

Just curious, what other options are there?  I can get 8Mb/s with Comcast.
The only other option I can think of is Qwest - are there other decent
solutions for internet/phone/TV that will be just as cost-effective?  I want
out so bad, but can't come up with a better solution - there's simply no
competition for them unfortunately.

$^=q;@!>~|{>krw>yn{u<$$<Sn||n<|}j=<$$<Yn{u<Qjltn{ > 0gFzD gD, 00Fz, 0,,( 0hF
0g)F/=, 0> "L$/GEIFewe{,$/ 0C$~> "@=,m,|,(e 0.), 01,pnn,y{ rw}