Clint Savage herlo1 at
Tue Aug 21 08:26:37 MDT 2007

Sorry for the cross-post, but I think this one is worth it.

I've come to the conclusion that the way that companies like Comcast
and Dell work is by us making a stink.  Recently, a post caught my
attention and I want to do my part to stop the tiered internet before
it starts.

My friend Christer Edwards posted an article about how he is getting
the shaft when it comes to torrent traffic.  He's just sharing his
torrents for Ubuntu.  I disagree with Comcast charging him for his
bittorent traffic as if its not appropriate.  There are a lot of
reasons we need to keep them from doing this, but I think Christer's
article says it best.

Enjoy the read: