Salary Spin

rog circle at utahweb.com
Sun Aug 19 19:29:51 MDT 2007

Matthew Walker wrote:
> On Sun, August 19, 2007 11:20 am, rog wrote:
>
>> If your job is keeping the servers going.  As long as everything usually
>> works.  Management will see you as easily replaceable.   If things go
>> bad on your watch often enough, even if it not your fault, Then you will
>> be replaced.
>>

> Not to be rude. But you use. Too many. Full stops.

Okay.  Are you referring to my sentence fragments or the way the auto
wrap makes reading difficult?  Auto Wrap is set at 72 characters.  If I
display the email in one large box it looks OK.  I see the same problem
when I use the Seamonkey three pane email.   I also have it set to only
send text.  Are the text characters too small?  I am perplexed why
everyone seems to hate top posting?  The way emails from the SLUG come
to me.  When the reply is at the bottom,  I have to keep reading the
same opening message over and over.  Then use the mouse to scroll to the
bottom.  When top posting is used.  I can read at least the first two
lines of the reply.  Decide whether I am interested.  I guess this post
will not display correctly either.  Please advise how to set this thing.