server for sale

Wade Preston Shearer lists at wadeshearer.com
Fri Aug 17 20:45:36 MDT 2007

> I see. So one has to have a proprietary extension to either Apple Mail
> or Outlook from Thawte to use this? Sounds rather useless to me.

That's not my understanding. I thought that the format of the digital
signature was a open standard and that the only reason it didn't work
with Outlook was because nothing that is a industry standard does.
Are the digital email signatures that Thawte provides not a common
format? I thought that most decent email clients understood them. No?