Salary Spin

Hill, Greg grhill at corp.untd.com
Thu Aug 16 14:52:19 MDT 2007

I guess the idea is that once you're at the ceiling, you'll keep getting
the same salary for a long time and feel stagnant.  I'd rather be
stagnant at a good salary than continually getting raises to be almost
where I should be.  Plus, if you're underpaid, there's a better chance
that a competitor will whisk you away because they can afford to give
you a big raise.  In that regard, I would think that it benefits both
the employee and employer to pay people what they're worth.

Greg

Of