Hiring Sr. Sysadmin

Steven Alligood steve at bluehost.com
Thu Aug 16 10:27:36 MDT 2007

1) This is a salary chart for sys admin, not senior sys admin.

2) Quite frankly, if you are only paying the 50th percentile for your
sys admin, senior admin, etc, then they are either intentionally under
qualified for your position and you hope they will grow into it, or you
are deluding yourself that a great admin will work for you at 50th
percentile pay, and you then end up with the guy that is under qualified
and you just don't know it.

-Steve