server rack

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Wed Aug 15 12:02:24 MDT 2007

Sco++ moved out at the beginning of the summer, so I've had less
equipment in my server rack.  For the last few months, it's seemed a
little taller than it needs to be.  I'm also switching apartments this
week, and I'm not sure who all of my new roommates will be, so I might
have to put the rack in my bedroom.  It seems like it would be
convenient to have a rack about 15U rather than the current height of
32U.

It's a great server rack, about 6 ft. tall and very solidly built, but I
wouldn't mind trading it for a shorter one.  Is there anyone out there
that has a shorter rack and is looking for a taller one?

I have pictures available:

http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/comments/serverpics/rackfront.jpg

http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/comments/serverpics/rackangle.jpg

Let me know if you know anyone who would be interested in trading.

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/