Utah Open Source Conference 2007: An Update

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 18:26:52 MDT 2007

On 8/14/07, Charles Curley <charlescurley at charlescurley.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 14, 2007 at 01:52:52PM -0600, Clint Savage wrote:
> > Utah Open Source Conference 2007 nears, only 24 days remain until the
> > conference begins.  Registration is available on-line:
> >
> > https://register.utosc.org/
>
> Next questions: where is this thing taking place? At Novell's Open
> Source Technology Center? That isn't clear. Does it have a street
> address?
>
> Is there an official hotel, i.e. some place where there's a
> discount for attendees?

Charles, you'll note that if you go to the registration page, it gives
you the address of the Open Source Technology Center at Novell

Here it is for convenience:

Open Source Technology Center at Novell
1800 Novell Place, Building A
Provo, UT

The price of the conference for LUG members is $40. You still pay for
transport to and from, lodging, meals not provided, etc. Your cost may
be considerably higher than $40.  We don't currently have any deals
with hotels nearby though there is both a Hampton Inn and a Marriott
Fairfield Inn (IIRC) nearby, the La Quinta across the street is also
available.

http://tinyurl.com/3xtrah - Close by hotels and the OSTC location.

Cheers,

Clint