Linux Book

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Fri Aug 10 14:16:12 MDT 2007

On Thu,  9 Aug 2007 at 16:42 -0600, Ryan Simpkins wrote:
> On Thu, August 9, 2007 13:11, Adam Fisher wrote:
> > I am looking for a Linux Sys Admin book that will cover just about
> > everything at a very advanced level.  Any recommendations?
>
> I can't speak highly enough about the following books:
>
> Understanding the Linux Kernel

This is an excellent book for understanding the Linux kernel from the
inside out, but understanding the Linux kernel from the inside out is
rarely needed for system administration. If you're interested in the
topic, though, delving into the internals of the kernel can give you
insights into system administration decisions (e.g. relating to
filesystems or performance).

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach