Linux Book

Andrew Jorgensen andrew.jorgensen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 21:14:09 MDT 2007

On 8/9/07, Lonnie Olson <lists at kittypee.com> wrote:
> I second The Practice of System and Network Administration.

Not to say "me too" but I really have to second this one as well.  It
has nothing to do with Linux that I recall but it's one of the few
technical books that I read cover-to-cover.  Seriously folks.

As for Linux books you might find that O'Reilly's LPI book[0] fits
your needs.  It's designed to prepare you for the LPI exams (1 and 2)
but it covers each topic in depth and is formatted to be used as a
reference.

[0] http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/lpicertnut2/index.html