August PLUG Meeting: Mid-Career Development

Robert Merrill robertmerrill at
Wed Aug 8 13:13:27 MDT 2007

On 8/8/07, Shane Hathaway <shane at> wrote:
> In that case, I would expect a good recruiter to provide accurate
> answers for the Joel Test or a similar test.
> Most of the job listings on include a test
> score.  I find that very helpful.  Unfortunately, none of the jobs
> listed are in Utah.  I hope that changes.

Hmmm.  I like that.  Giving the employer a test.  Well, I do go
through a set of questions when I intake a job order, but they're not
completely standard... and I don't publish the results... yet.  Great