August PLUG Meeting: Mid-Career Development

Robert Merrill robertmerrill at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 10:50:44 MDT 2007

@all

This is unbelievable feedback.  I am working through it and I want
more, as well.  I should have mentioned this before, but I have an
open blog post called "Why Do Geeks Hate Recruiters" that I would love
your comments on... as vehemently as you'd like to bring it.

http://tinyurl.com/27kf3n

Anything you've already said, or want to say, I'd appreciate you
posting it here.  (I DO FOLLOW, so you'll get google SEO juice to your
blog by leaving a comment, too.  I'm just PR5, but I think its pretty
good).

It's a lesson for me, but also a tool I can use as I train up my
recruiting staff on how they need to act and work with you (the
candidate)

--
Robert Merrill
801-885-0400 (c)