August PLUG Meeting: Mid-Career Development

Robert Merrill robertmerrill at
Tue Aug 7 10:50:44 MDT 2007

This is unbelievable feedback.  I am working through it and I want
more, as well.  I should have mentioned this before, but I have an
open blog post called "Why Do Geeks Hate Recruiters" that I would love
your comments on... as vehemently as you'd like to bring it.

Anything you've already said, or want to say, I'd appreciate you
posting it here.  (I DO FOLLOW, so you'll get google SEO juice to your
blog by leaving a comment, too.  I'm just PR5, but I think its pretty

It's a lesson for me, but also a tool I can use as I train up my
recruiting staff on how they need to act and work with you (the

Robert Merrill
801-885-0400 (c)