Application Engineer opening at Red Hat (rhx.redhat.com)

Grant Shipley gshipley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 06:17:39 MDT 2007

Company: Red Hat
Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Title: Application engineer
* HTML/XHTML/CSS experience
* Experience with a dynamic language, such as Python or Ruby
* Experience with Javascript
* Java5/Tomcat/Apache/MySQL
* JBoss experience a plus
* Test Driven Development (TDD) experience
* Experience working in an agile environment using specific
methodologies, such as Scrum and XP

Candidates are being considered immediately as this opening has
priority to be filled.

If you have any questions about the position or working at red hat
email me directly.

You can send your resume to me and I will pass it on to the hiring manager.

---
grant