August PLUG Meeting: Mid-Career Development

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Mon Aug 6 15:25:22 MDT 2007

On Mon, Aug 06, 2007 at 01:14:57PM -0600, Ryan Simpkins wrote:
> On Mon, August 6, 2007 13:10, Robert Merrill wrote:

> I thought it worth noting that Robert bottom-posted AND trimmed. How
> many recruiters do you know even know what those terms mean? :-)

Indeed, that speaks well for him. And no HTML email, which security
conscious folk will appreciate.

Recruiters will (sometimes) tell candidates how to present
themselves. Yet there are plenty of recruiters who do not know how to
present themselves to cold contacts. Like the idiots who do not read
one's on-line resume before cold emailing. Those I move to /dev/null.