LinkedIn PLUG Group

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Wed Apr 25 16:49:36 MDT 2007

For those that are interested...

PLUG has been accepted as a group by LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com).

Once you are accepted you will get the following benefits:

- You can see others on LinkedIn who are members of the group.
- You can send "InMail" directly to them without going through your other connections.
  - You can turn this off in the 'settings' link that will appear in the "Your
Groups" block on the home page.

Unfortunatly no one outside the group will see the PLUG logo. This is because
LinkedIn wants lots of money for that 'feature,' and PLUG is broke. If you are a
LinkedIn fan and want to pay the fee to get this set up, let us know.

To get connected to the group go here:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/2889/7F810718DA13

Then click on:
"Accept Invitation"

I'll get you approved ASAP, then you will have a "Your Groups" section that will
appear on your home page.

Incidently, anyone is welcome to join my network: linked AT ryansimpkins DT com

-Ryan