Mac Slaves: IRC clients?

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Wed Apr 25 13:32:49 MDT 2007

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 at 11:12 -0600, Wade Preston Shearer wrote:
> >Does anyone know of a non-Chatzilla IRC client for the Mac that's
> >good?
>
> Colloquy is the best IRC client for Macintosh:
>
> http://colloquy.info/

Unless of course you don't like buying RAM just to support your IRC
habit...

I've tried them all and used them each for a time. Colloquy, IrssiX,
MacIrssi. The one I haven't tried (I guess I should for completeness) is
X-Chat Aqua. In my experience nothing beats out good old fashioned irssi
in a terminal (in screen of course).

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach