Mac Slaves: IRC clients?

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 11:08:50 MDT 2007

While I detest the Macintosh cult, I am nevertheless forced to use one
at work.  (Not really, but it'd be a hassle to switch now.  At any
rate, I'm using one.)

Does anyone know of a non-Chatzilla IRC client for the Mac that's
good?  I want something that's separate from my browser, for various
reasons which should be evident upon reflection.

I did Google Mac IRC clients but Google isn't always reliable when it
comes to software recommendations.

Thanks,
Dan

--
What is the largest power of two that has three zeros at the end of
its base 7 representation? (before the radix point, aka "decimal