Mac Slaves: IRC clients?

Daniel C. dcrookston at
Wed Apr 25 11:08:50 MDT 2007

While I detest the Macintosh cult, I am nevertheless forced to use one
at work.  (Not really, but it'd be a hassle to switch now.  At any
rate, I'm using one.)

Does anyone know of a non-Chatzilla IRC client for the Mac that's
good?  I want something that's separate from my browser, for various
reasons which should be evident upon reflection.

I did Google Mac IRC clients but Google isn't always reliable when it
comes to software recommendations.

What is the largest power of two that has three zeros at the end of
its base 7 representation? (before the radix point, aka "decimal