Contracting work, does anyone pay?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 01:17:10 MDT 2007

You can often times substitute a hammer when using a nail gun, but
you'ld end up working harder to create the same thing.  On the other
hand sometimes you do "just need a hammer" Same thing can be said of
COBOL, FORTRAN or any other language.  You can often substitute one
for the other for a given task, but sometimes, you do just need the
one.

Anyways theres still loads and loads of COBOL and FORTRAN code running
out there.