enthusiastic new linux user

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 11:49:08 MDT 2007

Welcome to plug where top posting and not trimming is flamed and yet
used so so widely! ;)

If you really want to help, the best thing to do would be install both
vi and emacs and try them out, and let us know which is one actually
superior, thus ending a decades long war, and bringing peace and
prosperity to the land.

The other way to help out is to grab a copy of your favorite distro,
burn it to a bunch of CDs and give them to all your friends and
family.

There's also tons of other ways to help, but these are by far the best.