What time

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:29:06 MDT 2007

On 4/20/07, Allen Lowe <lallenlowe at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey it's Allen
>     Ryan mentioned that the meetings happen on the second wednesday of every
> month, but he didn't mention what time or where, so, hook me up with the
> info.

You can find that info on the plug web site:

http://plug.org/

It lists the locations of the April and March meetings there on the
front page.  I also believe (though I never attend meetings because I
have extreme halitosis and a communicable skin disease, and therefore
pay no attention to meeting announcements) that the meeting
announcements are posted to this list.  You may ask for directions at
the time the announcement is made.