Very OT: Possible Scam, what do you think?

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:43:22 MDT 2007

I apologive to the pluggers for top posting and not trimming down the
email below.  I wanted to have the full email archived.

To Mr. Capitals: I think the word you want is "libel", not
"liable"[1], and if you knew your law you'd know that nothing I've
said (yet) would be found libelous in a U.S. court.  However, if you
insist on wasting both my time and yours on a legal process that will
have no results other than a possible counter suit, feel free to sue
me based on the following statement:

I heard that Dr. C. J. Reiss can't have an orgasm unless he kills a kitten.

In case you haven't figured it out already, I have no intention of
retracting my earlier statement.

Enjoy,
Dan Crookston

[1] I suppose you could mean that I can be held liable for what I said.