VOIP Provider Again

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Wed Apr 11 23:41:07 MDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 17:23 +0000, blr at robertsr.us wrote:
> Would both of you (Mr. Mello and Mr. Gunderson) mind telling me who
> your ISP is?  Since that could be the difference between a good
> experience and a bad experience with broadvoice, I'm kinda curious.

I wish I could pin it on my ISP, but when you have an anti-fan club,
something is really wrong - http://www.broadvoicesucks.com

Also, this doesn't surprise me:
http://www.bosbbb.org/reports/reliability_report.asp?FirmId=0000096312

"""
The Bureau has requested basic information from this company. The Bureau
has not received a response.

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the
Bureau due to 50 unanswered complaints, 3 unresolved complaints and a
pattern of complaints.

Based on BBB files this company has a pattern of complaint concerning
service and billing issues. Consumers state they sign up for monthly
phone service contract and they are dissatisfied with the service and
quality of the calls. Consumers state that they are not charged the same
amount each month as stated in the contract. Consumers state that they
have a hard time reaching anyone in customer service to reach a
resolution to their issues. Consumers state they would like to cancel
this service and receive refunds.
"""

So, you've been warned.

Gabe