[OT] Old school film conversion

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Wed Apr 11 14:40:18 MDT 2007

On Wednesday 11 April 2007 14:12, Scott Jackman wrote:
> In a similar vein, I have a bunch of old slides from a similar
> generation that I would like digitized.  Does anyone know of a service
> that will do that for me?

First, define "bunch".  Also what are you willing to put into it.  Most photo
places now, and some online will do this, often around $.50 a slide.

My family literally had thousands of slides, so my brother and I went in on a
very high end scanner, with bulk processing.  Works quite well.  Be careful
what you get in a scanner though, and what you are willing to do.  Look for
IR adjustments, and color correction you can live with.
--
Jayce^