VOIP Provider Again

Jesse Stay jesse at thestays.org
Wed Apr 11 11:28:00 MDT 2007

On 4/11/07, blr at robertsr.us <blr at robertsr.us> wrote:

> >> Bad - very bad.  I was happy with them and then service and quality both
> >> disappeared.
> >
> > *shrugs* Broadvoice works fine for me. Quality and everything. And I make
> > "unlimited" calls to Brazil (and 34 other countries) for $25/mo.
> >
> > -Roberto
>
> Would both of you (Mr. Mello and Mr. Gunderson) mind telling me who your
> ISP is?  Since that could be the difference between a good experience and
> a bad experience with broadvoice, I'm kinda curious.

Also, I would compare down and upstreams - I found all my problems
went away when I increased my bandwidth on Comcast.  (Also, if you're
not getting your full bandwidth you should, it is often not the ISP,
but usually something to do with your router and cable modem
configuration - I've got a blog entry on this that several people have
confirmed works)

--

#!/usr/bin/perl
#y,d,s,(\$.),$1,gee,print