VOIP Provider Again

Jesse Stay jesse at thestays.org
Wed Apr 11 11:18:27 MDT 2007

On 4/10/07, Lars Rasmussen <lars.rasmussen at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been looking at http://www.sunrocket.com/
> of late because I think it could cut my costs in half.  I worry about trying
> to port my existing phone number from one VoIP provider to another based on
> some of the experiences I've read so far, especially those of departing
> Vonage users.

I'm just curious - why are so many departing from Vonage lately, other
than the recent court actions against them?  I've been with them for
about 1.5 years now and have never had a problem with them.  Are there
bad experiences others are experiencing that I'm not?  All my problems
thus far with them have been due to my ISP (Comcast), not Vonage.
They've been way better than any telco I've ever been with, and way
cheaper than the big names out there that I've seen.

Jesse

--

#!/usr/bin/perl
#y,d,s,(\$.),$1,gee,print