MonoDevelop on FC6

C. Ed Felt ed at thefelts.net
Wed Apr 11 10:39:59 MDT 2007

   Fellow LUG supporters who develop in MONO:
   In the interest of moving from being Microsoft .Net developers to MONO
   developers, my colleague and I have been trying to use MonoDevelop on
   FC6, (we just "yummed" everything).  The issue we are running in to is
   that it does not seem to be able to find any of the libraries needed
   to compile and run mono developed applications.  Of course the MONO
   libraries are there (several FC6 apps use it).  All of the
   recommendations we are finding  is to just use a different distro.  We
   prefer Fedora Core, so the change would be a bit painful.  Any
   suggestions?

   --

   Thank You,

   C. Ed Felt