High Load average no CPU utilization

adam fisher afisher at circlepix.com
Tue Apr 10 09:23:30 MDT 2007

Just to write a follow up on this.

After I did an strace on one of the apache process I found that everything ran fine until you tried to log in to customer account portion of our site.    It would write the php_session key but that is as far as it goes on that box.  The apache user has rw access on that directory and file but after it has writen the key it just sits there.

Any ideas on that?

Adam