VOIP Provider Again

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 19:10:47 MDT 2007

On 4/9/07, Brian Beardall <brian at rapsure.net> wrote:
> I use Viatalk for my VOIP provider. I've been using them for over a
> year, and move between systems and it works on various networks. Viatalk
> uses the standard sip protocol and you can bring your own device. In
> having them over a year I haven't had any down time.
>
> Brian Beardall

Not like I'm a huge user, but for the rare occasion I actually use my
home phone I've never had problems with SipPhone.com which is
basically a twin [sister,brother] company to Gizmo.  I use an SPA-2002
(I think? it says PAP2T somewhere on it) and a couple of regular
phones (5.8Ghz) and it works just fine for my needs.

-Chad

--
Prebuilt HDTV capable systems at reasonable prices:
http://www.pauselivetv.com