VOIP Provider Again

blr at robertsr.us blr at robertsr.us
Mon Apr 9 15:34:31 MDT 2007

> On Mon, 2007-04-09 at 15:16 -0600, Andrew Jorgensen wrote:
>> On 4/9/07, blr at robertsr.us <blr at robertsr.us> wrote:
>> > I hereby revoke all previous endorsements I have given to
>> arrivaltel.com.
>>
>> Got hit by their upgrades, did you?  Me too.  My wife is making me
>> switch us to Qwest.  So sad for me, I would have given ArrivalTel (or
>> at least some VoIP) at least one more chance.
>
> What happened?

Since 30 March, I have had sporadic to no phone service.  Last Friday they
thought they had it fixed, finally, but it's been flaky all weekend.  A
little better, but still bad.

So I'm reluctantly switching.  They were responsive and great until the
end of last month.  But now I'm wondering if they'll every get my phone
working again.

FWIW,
Barry Roberts