SLLUG server update (was: Re: Salt Lake city Linux users group)

Marc Christensen marc at
Fri Apr 6 08:33:09 MDT 2007

rog wrote:
> Is the Salt Lake city Linux users group website offline?  What is going on?

Yup, it's offline.  We're working on a solution.  The server is fine,
the connection is not and wont be.  So, we're moving it to my DSL line
this weekend but it will take a few days to get the machine moved and
DNS updated.  Since the server's been down, there's been no way to
contact the group either...

So, for all you who are on the sllug list...this is what's happening.