Movie Editing Software

rog circle at utahweb.com
Thu Apr 5 18:18:22 MDT 2007

I have a friend who wants to use Linux (now, Puppy Linux) to do Movie
editing in their job.  They say they now feel ---" Learning a new
editing system is not an easy thing either. It took me 2-3 films to get
used to Premiere. I looked at cinelerra, and I found it a little hoaky.
Premeire works like my mind tells me a program should work with all the
parts there when I want something and logically place."

Any suggestions as to what program will be useful and stable?

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Utahweb]