Next plug meeting: Django

Scott Paul Robertson spr at scottr.org
Thu Apr 5 16:45:20 MDT 2007

On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 09:25:07AM -0600, Daniel C. wrote:
> On 4/5/07, Scott Paul Robertson <spr at scottr.org> wrote:
> >Hey all,
> >
> >I'm going to be presenting this month for plug, and the topic is Django:
> >Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices.
>
> I Less than Three Django, and will be attending.  However, my primary
> interest is not what Django *can* do, but what it *can't*.  Would it
> be possible to take a few minutes to discuss some of Django's
> weaknesses?

I'll actually be spending a bit of time on newforms, and it's current
shortcomings. They are current problems, and will go away.

If a TG or Pylons fan stops by, I'm sure they can point out weaknesses,
but I personally haven't run into many that aren't at least slated to to
be fixed.

--
Scott Paul Robertson
http://spr.mahonri5.net