Best Web Interface for administration of DHCP

Stuart Jansen sjansen at
Mon Apr 2 13:01:38 MDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-02 at 11:43 -0600, Chris Carey wrote:
> Looking for the best web interface for administration of a DHCP
> server. Is there anything better than webmin (I hope)?

You want a _what_ to do WHAT?

$DEITY invented the text editor for a reason. Who are you to question

Stuart Jansen              e-mail/jabber: sjansen at
                           google talk:   stuart.jansen at

the results." -- Winston Churchill