Free server rack!

Joseph Hall joseph at thatworks.com
Mon Sep 25 13:46:43 MDT 2006

A friend and I have an old server rack that I need to get rid of. It
looks a little like a phone booth, but with no windows or doors, and
with mounting brackets. It has a power strip running down the back,
which will likely do you no good unless you're willing/able to fix the
severed power cord. Still, it is quite good at mounting servers, and
you can always use an external power strip.

We are willing to give it, free of charge, to the first person willing
to drive out to Magna and pick it up. Unfortunately, we have no means
of transporting it ourselves, so you do need to have some means of
picking it up. Please email philopater at gmail.com off-list for details.

Thanks!

--
Joseph