email address

sandeep pethe petheandasso at vsnl.net
Fri Sep 22 14:51:25 MDT 2006

Dear Plug

Please keep me posted on petheandasso at vsnl.net or sandeeppethe at eth.net.

sandeep pethe
PETHE AND ASSOCIATES
1204/22 JANGLI MAHARAJ ROAD
OPPOSITE BALGANDHARV
ABOVE WILLS SHOWROOM
PUNE 411-004.
TEL:- 020-25535530/318
FAX:- 020-25535318
Email:- petheandasso at vsnl.net

DISCLAIMER:The information contained in this email is intended only and solely for the addressed individual(s)and is meant for their exclusive use.The email and its attachments may contain legally privileged and confidential information belonging to PETHE AND ASSOCIATES.It must not be printed.If you have received this e-mail in error, please replay to this e-mail the error. The contents and views expressed in this e-mail are not necessarily those of the Company
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.