Shared Calendar/Todos?

Jesse Stay jesse at thestays.org
Mon Sep 18 20:30:06 MDT 2006

It scares me that small businesses are willing to forgoe their
ownership of company-owned data and submit it to Google.  I'd be
willing to bet that by having your company use Google's apps, Google
now legally owns any company data stored on it.  I would personally
recommend working out a contract with them specific for your company
if you were to do this.

Jesse