Geek or Nerd?

Mark Hobson red5consulting at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 15:53:40 MDT 2006

I averaged 95.5 (97% on the first test, 94% on the second try...even though
I answered some questions the same as the first attempt to try to get a
similar score).

Would have liked a higher score, but I don't memorize pictures of dead
people.  My favorite subject is math...not history.  Now if the picture of
Newton was in ASCII art...hmmmmm.

hobby