Shared Calendar/Todos?

James Lance james at
Mon Sep 18 13:20:15 MDT 2006

Try, they have a really nice email/calendaring system.  I set
it up and really liked it, but I didn't want to give up my procmail rules to
use it.  The system uses sendmail and a whole host of custom apps for
calendering, pop, imap etc.

The web interface is really slick, one of the better visual webmail clients
that I have seen.