Shared Calendar/Todos?

Dr. Scott S. Jones scott at fyrenice.com
Mon Sep 18 12:17:53 MDT 2006

+++ Jordan Curzon [18/09/06 11:00 -0600]:
> I second this. Using hosted google apps (free up to 25 users) you get
> shared calendars and contacts portable across platforms. Not to
> mention a really reliable email server.
>
> On 9/14/06, Jonathan Ellis <jonathan at carnageblender.com> wrote:
> >On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:52:31 -0600, "Kimball Larsen"
> ><kimball at kimballlarsen.com> said:
> >> We are looking for something that will allow the folks with laptops
> >> to see their schedule even though they are not connected to the
> >> internet (ie, no web-only solutions will work), but allow it to get
> >> updates to their calendars whenever they do connect.
> >>
> >> We are pretty anti-microsoft here, but have plenty of Linux to go
> >> 'round.

For what it's worth, I just installed and am fiddling today with 'Citadel' a
group-ware application running on linux. It has shared calendaring. I am not
sure how it all works yet, but hoping it will help my wife's
business...Check it out at www.citadel.org.

Dr. Jones