Geek or Nerd?

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Mon Sep 18 11:35:20 MDT 2006

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 at 11:02 -0600, Brandon Beattie wrote:
> you're a geek.  If you're hacking your xbox for linux and first in line
> to LOTR and read every book you're both geek and nerd.  If you've read

Actually, the first in line to LOTR were opportunists. I was there, you
know. It's the second and third ... and fiftieth in line you have to
worry about.

If you've read every book, I don't think geek or nerd is quite enough to
describe you. Maybe omniscient would come closer.

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach