Imaging solution for linux, solaris, hpux, aix

Lee Higginson leeard at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 10:27:01 MDT 2006

Thanks Kenneth for the response.  I work in a testing environment so one
thing I'm after is to be able to quickly restore several machines to a fresh
state (after we've worked them over ).  I've checked into g4u a bit and I'm
sure it would work but I think it would take too long for our needs.  I'm
hoping to find something open source and  possibly avoid setting up an
imaging server for each of the HPUX, AIX and Solaris which do each have
imaging solutions.  Any other comments appreciated.

Thanks,
Lee