Shared Calendar/Todos?

Bryan Sant bryan.sant at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 15:47:43 MDT 2006

On 9/14/06, Kimball Larsen <kimball at kimballlarsen.com> wrote:
> The last time I looked at Zimbra, it was still required a tricky
> concoction of duct tape, baling wire, and a bit of chewed gum (the
> older, the better) to get it running on my preferred flavor of Linux
> (Ubuntu).  I now see that there is a debian beta package that may
> work with Ubuntu.
>
> Anyone had success with getting Zimbra to do it's thing on Ubuntu?
>
> -- Kimball

Even when running on a "supported" distro, Zimbra's setup seems pretty
intrusive.  That's why I posted the virtual appliance link.  You could
try it out and see if everyone likes it well enough to proceed with
your own install on Ubuntu/Debian...  Or just leave it running in its
own VM -- VMWare Server is free (as in movie tickets).

-Bryan