Shared Calendar/Todos?

Kimball Larsen kimball at kimballlarsen.com
Thu Sep 14 15:42:34 MDT 2006

On Sep 14, 2006, at 2:33 PM, Jesse Stay wrote:

> I'd hate to sound like a broken record, but Zimbra supports all
> this.  For
> your shared calendar, it supports iCal, and for shared contacts, it
> will
> support LDAP.

The last time I looked at Zimbra, it was still required a tricky
concoction of duct tape, baling wire, and a bit of chewed gum (the
older, the better) to get it running on my preferred flavor of Linux
(Ubuntu).  I now see that there is a debian beta package that may
work with Ubuntu.

Anyone had success with getting Zimbra to do it's thing on Ubuntu?

-- Kimball