Shared Calendar/Todos?

Jesse Stay jesse at
Thu Sep 14 14:33:39 MDT 2006

I'd hate to sound like a broken record, but Zimbra supports all this.  For
your shared calendar, it supports iCal, and for shared contacts, it will
support LDAP.

$^=q;@!>~|{>krw>yn{u<$$<Sn||n<|}j=<$$<Yn{u<Qjltn{ > 0gFzD gD, 00Fz, 0,,( 0hF
0g)F/=, 0> "L$/GEIFewe{,$/ 0C$~> "@=,m,|,(e 0.), 01,pnn,y{ rw}