New PLULG Web Site

Ryan Simpkins plug at
Thu Sep 14 08:31:45 MDT 2006

On Thu, September 14, 2006 07:59, Steve wrote:
> Ooooo nice!
> What theme is that?

It is based on bluemarine ( It is nearly
identical, minus about 15 changes I lifted from the old I freely admit
that I do not have a single css property memorized. I'm a Linux SA, not a true web
designer. In all I probably spent 3 hours (~6% of the total work) on the theme. I
wanted to focus my efforts on delivering functionality, and not on fighting the

A tip: While you can not re-order the side blocks, you can turn them off and on.
Some blocks are available that are off by default. Check out the "my
account"->"edit" page for more details.