Open Source Groupware

Corey Edwards tensai at zmonkey.org
Wed Sep 13 18:45:47 MDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-09-13 at 13:29 -0600, Wade Preston Shearer wrote:
> > What are peoples experiences with OpenGroupware or similar software?
>
> There are no good, complete solutions that are completely free and
> tie in to existing software and are cross platform.

I think I would amend your comment to "there are no good, complete
solutions". I've used and tested a bunch of them, from the big
proprietary daddies to the spry young upstarts. They all suffer from the
same disease: trying to be everything to everybody. That's just a losing
battle any way you look at it.

Corey