Immediate need Linux admin / DBA

Brendan Curran brendan.curran at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 18:20:13 MDT 2006

We have an immediate need for someone who is competent at an
intermediate - advanced level with system administration for production
web machines.

Experience in installation and administration of the following
technologies in a production environment is required:
Debian (other linux systems considered)
Postgresql (mysql or oracle experience will be considered)
Apache httpd

Experience with these other technologies would be a plus:
Perl/Ruby/Bash/Shell scripting
iptables
centOS
ssl cert configuration
mon
load balancing

Salary DOE
This is a full time position. Anyone with the above experience and a
solid work ethic is welcome to apply.

We run on a heterogeneous linux/windows environment. Our software
development projects span both platforms using mostly Java, C#, and PHP.
We are primarily looking for someone to fill a system administration
role to support and optimize our growing network, but dev work is
available to well qualified applicants. We are a stable, small, and
fast-growing company with a great work environment.

Please submit resumes to:
brendan at pmamediagroup.com

Regards and Good Luck,
Brendan