Open Source Groupware

Jesse Stay jesse at thestays.org
Wed Sep 13 14:53:24 MDT 2006

At backcountry.com where I used to work, they used Zimbra - very
cross-platform compatible, and has many features you won't even see in
Exchange.  It's free out of the box, OSS (supposedly), and with a license
you get even more functionality (Windows support, etc.).  We were supporting
at least 200+ users at backcountry.  I highly recommend it for any
organization - it is production quality.

Jesse